Inventory Unit Detail
2017 Polaris Industries RANGER® 570 Full-Size Sage Green
Nate's Outdoor Recreation
RANGER® 570 Full-Size Sage Green
one owner, clean, needs nothing, windshield
- RANGER Quality, Legendary Performance, and Unmatched Utility Vehicle Value
- Powerful 44 HP ProStar® EFI Engine to Take on Any Task
- Seating and Cab Comfort for 3
- Industry Leader In Utility Sxs: There is a reason RANGER® is the best selling utility rec side-by-side. Every RANGER® we make is built on decades of industry-firsts and customer influenced design and quality that puts us ahead of the rest. The same goes for the New RANGER® 570 Full-Size.
- Designed To Get More Done: The RANGER 570 Full-Size is built to work. Not only does it have the power and payload for large tasks, it features details that make it a part of the family of Hardest Working utility vehicles. For example it has grease zerks to flush debris and adjustable suspension to maintain ground clearance with up to 800 lbs. in the bed.
- Durable Construction: Composite dump box won't rust or dent like a steel bed and the 570 Full-Size's steel frame is built with high torsional stiffness for better handling and overall strength.
- ProStar® - Purpose Built For Work: The RANGER 570 Full-Size ProStar 44 hp engine is purpose built, tuned and designed around the demands of a hard day’s work – resulting in an optimal balance of smooth, reliable power to help you get the job done. Electronic Fuel Injection allows for dependable cold-weather starting plus superior fuel economy.
- Smooth Riding Suspension: To ensure a smooth ride, the RANGER 570 Full-Size features a full 9” (22.9 cm) of suspension travel up front and 10” (25.4 cm) of Independent Rear Suspension travel. That is nearly an inch more rear travel than the Pioneer 700 and over 2 inches more on the front wheels.
- Outstanding Payload And Towing Capacity: RANGER 570 Full-Size is strong enough to take on the biggest jobs. It boasts 1,500 lbs. payload for hauling and can tow up to 1,500 lbs. The Yamaha Viking has 35% less total payload leading to more trips for the same amount of work.
- Seating And Comfort For 3: Taking enough hands for a large task or enjoying a ride with your family, the full sized chassis of RANGER 570 Full-Size gives cab comfort for 3.
- Better Upfront Price And More Economical To Run: Outstanding fuel consumption and the ability to work harder than the competition sets the RANGER 570 Full-Size apart as an outstanding utility vehicle value.
- Ranger 570 Full-Size Gives You Premium Features Competitors Leave Out: RANGER 570 Full-Size comes standard with features you won't get from our competitors. Work more comfortably with tilt steering, convenient storage options, and a gas assist dump box. Plus powerful headlights allow you to work before dawn or after dusk.
- Designed For Easy Maintenance: RANGER is engineered to make maintenance quick and straightforward in your garage with easy to access service points for the oil filter, dipstick & drain plug. The Polaris Engineered™ PS-4 Extreme Duty and PS-4 Oil Change Kits are engineered to offer the right protection for your engine, the right amount of oil and the right filter to get the job done fast so you can get back to riding.
- Get More Done: Stay one step ahead of changing seasons for years to come. Only Polaris RANGER® has the power, comfort, and legendary RANGER® versatility to haul more, tow more and do more for your property. With Polaris Engineered(TM) Lock & Ride(R) accessories you CAN GET MORE DONE.
- Keep It Ice Cold: Polaris Northstar® coolers survive just about anything - from extreme heat to a full-on bear attack. Ice will stay cold for hours on end, and anything inside will stay locked up tight.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Active Descent Control: Not Equipped
- Cooling: Liquid
- Drive System Type: On-Demand True AWD/2WD/ VersaTrac Turf Mode
- Engine Braking System (EBS): Not Equipped
- Fuel System: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Transmission/Final Drive: Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft
- Cylinders-Displacement (cc): 567cc
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke Single Cylinder DOHC
- Front Suspension: MacPherson Strut 9" (22.9 cm) Travel
- Rear Suspension: Dual A-Arm, IRS 10.0" (25.4 cm) Travel
- Front/Rear Brakes: 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers
- Parking Brake: Park In-Transmission
Tires / Wheels
- Front Tires: 25 x 8-12; 489
- Rear Tires: 25 x 10-12; 489
- Wheels: Stamped Steel
- Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H): 36.5 x 54 x 11.5" (93 x 137 x 29 cm)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity: N.A./800 lb (363 kg)
- Fuel Capacity (Litres): 9 gal (34.1 L)
- Ground Clearance: 10.5" (26.7 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H): 114 x 60 x 74 in. (290 x 152 x 188 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Wheelbase: 79” (202 cm)
- Person Capacity: 3
- Estimated Dry Weight (pounds/kg): 1140 lb (517 kg)
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride
- Color / Graphics: Sage Green
- Electronic Power Steering: Not Equipped
- Hitch Towing Rating: 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Hitch Type: Standard/2" Receiver
- Instrumentation: Digital Gauge, Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Hi-Temp, Coolant Temperature, Voltmeter, Service Indicator, Seat Belt Reminder, DC Outlets (1)
- Lighting: 50W Headlight, LED Tail
- Bodywork: Vert sauge en moule
NOTES:The Polaris RANGER® can be hazardous to operate and is not intended for on-road use. Driver must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver’s license to operate. Passengers must be at least 12 years old. Drivers and passengers should always wear helmets, eye protection, and seat belts. Always use cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol / drugs don’t mix. All drivers should take a safety training course. Call 800-342-3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2016 Polaris Industries Inc.
- Engine Type
- 4-Stroke Single Cylinder DOHC
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Front Suspension
- MacPherson Strut 9" (22.9 cm) Travel
- Front Brakes
- 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers
- Front Tire
- 25 x 8-12; 489
- Rear Suspension
- Dual A-Arm, IRS 10.0" (25.4 cm) Travel
- Rear Brakes
- 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers
- Rear Tire
- 25 x 10-12; 489
- Dry Weight
- 1140 lb (517 kg)
- 79” (202 cm)
- Ground Clearance
- 10.5" (26.7 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 9 gal (34.1 L)
- Rack Capacity
- 800 lb (363 kg)
- Towing Capacity
- 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft
- Drive System
- On-Demand True AWD/2WD/ VersaTrac Turf Mode
- Sage Green