Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Polaris Industries RANGER XP® 1000 EPS Premium - Magnetic Gray
Nate's Outdoor Recreation
RANGER XP® 1000 EPS Premium - Magnetic Gray
More Rugged. More Refined. More RANGER.™
- 1,500 LB Payload Capacity
- 27" Maxxis® Tires
- 82 HP
- 13" Ground Clearance
- Electric Power Steering (EPS)
- Automotive Paint
- Standard 1-Year Factory Warranty
Engine & Drivetrain
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders Displacement: 999cc
- Drive System Type: High Performance On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode
- Engine Braking System (EBS): Standard
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke Twin Cylinder DOHC
- Fuel System/Battery: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Transmission/Final Drive: Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft
- Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H): 36.75 x 54.25 x 12.5 in (93.3 x 137.8 x 31.75 cm)
- Estimated Dry Weight: 1,565 lb (709.9 kg)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity: N/A lbs / 1,000 lbs (N/A kg / 454 kg)
- Fuel Capacity: 11.5 gal (43.5 L)
- Ground Clearance: 13 in (33 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H): 120 x 62.5 x 77 in (305 x 158 x 196 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Person Capacity: 3
- Wheelbase: 81 in (206 cm)
- Front/Rear Brakes: 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers
- Parking Brake: Park In-Transmission
- Adjustable Driver Seat: Standard
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride®
- Front Suspension: Dual A-Arm 11 in (27.9 cm) Travel
- Hitch Towing Rating: 2,500 lb (1,133.9 kg)
- Hitch Type: Standard 2 in (5 cm) Receiver
- Instrumentation: Dual-sweep Analog Dials w/ 4" LCD Rider Information Center: User Selectable Blue/Red Backlighting & Brightness, Programmable Service Intervals, Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Voltmeter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seat Belt Reminder, DC Outlet
- Lighting: 55W low/ 60W high, LED Tail
- Rear Suspension: Dual A-Arm, IRS 11 in (27.9 cm) Travel
- Tilt Steering: Standard
Tires / Wheels
- Electronic Power Steering: Standard
- Front Tires: 27 x 9-12; Maxxis MU511
- Rear Tires: 27 x 11-12; Maxxis MU521
- Wheels: Aluminum Black Xcelerator 2.0
- Hardest Working. Smoothest Riding.®: Packed with 100+ consumer-inspired improvements and innovations, the RANGER XP® 1000 is the industry-leading premium utility side-by-side.
- Undisputed King Of Power: The RANGER XP 1000 delivers the utility performance and accelaration you expect from the industry's most premium SxS. Its ProStar® 1000 engine delivers 82 HP and 62 lb-ft of torque to take on the toughest tasks.
- Precision Never Felt So Smooth: The one-piece chassis makes this beast more rigid and more capable of delivering a super smooth ride for anyone who loves to get off the grid. The RANGER XP 1000's industry-leading 11" of suspension travel and 13" of ground clearance will conquer the rockiest terrains getting you to the big game hunt.
- Productivity Powerhouse: Turn power into productivity with 2,500 lbs. of towing capacity — the most towing capacity ever found in a utility side-by-side. The RANGER XP 1000 is purpose built so you can haul more, work harder, and get more done.
- Extreme Comfort: Every detail of the refined interior puts the driver first for unmatched comfort and convenience. Legroom is enhanced by 5", seats are contoured, storage is expanded, gauge information and visibility is amplified and controls are driver-centric.
- Ample Storage: The innovative cab comes standard with 13.5 gal. of storage, including under-seat driver storage, flip-up passenger seat configurable space, and in-floor features for D-Rings.
- In-Cab Essentials: The redesigned dash is equipped with dual gloveboxes, 2 bottle holders, and 6 oversized cup holders for tumblers or cell phones.
- Comfort & Convenience: All-day comfort comes standard with the seat slider design and 25% thicker cut-and-sew contoured seats.
- Tougher Over Time: This machine only gets tougher over time with the heavy-duty PVT clutch system and 32% larger drive belt for longer life. The RANGER XP 1000 is more reliable than ever — perfectly paired with a heavy-duty transmission and driveline that sets the standard for strength and toughness.
- Optimized Throttle Modes: Standard throttle modes coupled with improved slow-speed clutch engagement deliver ideal throttle performance in any application and precise, no-lurch acceleration.
- More Protection: When the terrain rears its ugly head, the full-body skid plate and 13" of ground clearance provides the machine with more protection than ever before.
- Box Capacity & Versatility: The RANGER XP 1000's cargo box redefines versatility with 11.5% more cargo volume and innovative features that provide hauling solutions for any job. The new tailgate handle and latching mechanism make it easier to load and unload the bed box.
- Reinforced Tie-Down Points: Utilize the four standard tie-down points to secure larger loads for any job.
- Half Ton Capacity: The 1,000 LB Box Capacity allows you to carry heavier, larger items. Fit a regular-sized pallet in the bed of your RANGER.
- 5-Gallon Bucket Rings: The wide box dimensions allow you to fit up to four 5-gallon buckets across a row of the bed so no item is left behind for the job.
- Total Control Downhill: Head downhill with up to 1,500 lbs. of payload capacity and remain in control of the vehicle throughout the entire descent. The Engine Braking System increases the effectiveness of braking, minimizes wear and tear on the tires and brakes, and increases rider safety.
- Heavy-Duty Tires: The massive 6-Ply 27" Maxxis® tires are taller and wider with a larger footprint, providing outstanding traction and puncture resistance for rocky terrains and cacti on the ranch.
NOTES:The Polaris RANGER® can be hazardous to operate and is not intended for on-road use. Driver must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver's license to operate. Passengers must be at least 12 years old. Drivers and passengers should always wear helmets, eye protection, and seat belts. Always use cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol/ drugs don't mix. All drivers should take a safety training course. Call 800‑342‑3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2019 Polaris Industries Inc.
- Engine Type
- 4-Stroke Twin Cylinder DOHC
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Front Suspension
- Dual A-Arm
- Front Brakes
- Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers
- Front Tire
- 27 x 9-12; Maxxis MU511
- Rear Suspension
- Dual A-Arm, IRS
- Rear Brakes
- Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers
- Rear Tire
- 27 x 11-12; Maxxis MU521
- Dry Weight
- 1,565 lb. (709.9 kg)
- 81 in. (206 cm)
- Front Travel
- 11 in. (27.9 cm)
- Rear Travel
- 11 in. (27.9 cm)
- Ground Clearance
- 13 in. (33 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 11.5 gal. (43.5 L)
- Box Capacity
- 1,000 lb. (454 kg)
- Towing Capacity
- 2,500 lb. (1,133.9 kg)
- Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft
- Drive System
- High Performance On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode
- Magnetic Gray